Re: Satellite Radio

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:25:29 -0400 "Joseph Pappalardo"
<joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> writes:
> From: "Hakim Madjid" <HMadjid@mindspring.com>
>
> > I have my doubts that staellite radio will succceed. I don't think
> people
> > are going want to pay $10 a month subscriptions for it. Especially
> not
> with
> > a recessionary economy.

On The Media did a piece on this yesterday and pointed out that in
addition to the initial price of several hundred dollars for the
equipment to recieve XM, and on top of the 10 dollar a month fee you will
still be subjected on about half the music channels and all of the talk
channels to commericals.

df