1640 Manchester cranking up the power ??

I noticed the unlicensed religious station in Manchester NH coming in loud
and clear at the dump (oops transfer station) in Derry this morning. This
is quite a "haul" from downtown Manchester.
Previous, The signal would have been barely audible 6 miles closer to
Manchester.  There must be a good amount of hetrodyne as you move down
I-93 towards Windham/Salem now, as the 1640 in Lawrence has a healthy
signal.

OR MAYBE, I need to check, they took the Lawrence 1640 and moved it to
Manchester.

John