Turmoil at Channel 7

With Kim Khazei having "resigned" from Channel 7 (I use "resigned" in
quotes because I don't think she left on her own), following the surprise
firing of Kim Carrigan at the end of April, I have come up to one conclusion
concerning the Channel 7 newsroom:

There must be a lot of turmoil going on there, and quite probably personality
conflicts almost as bad as those at Fenway Park!

Do you think that the source of these problems be the newsroom management,
or do you think the source might be WHDH owner Ed Ansin himself?

Joseph Gallant
Reply to: <notquite@hotmail.com>

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com