1010/1050 AM and 50kw Stations

In light of recent discussion about the 1010/1050 NYC-Toronto situation...and...as the Yankees and Blue Jays battle on the diamond, so do 1010 and 1050 on my Car radio this AM.

Normally, the NY Stations (WINS-1010 and WEVD-1050) rule, but CFRB and 'The Team' were coming in relatively strong under the NYC signals as I drove on 93SB this AM.

BTW: Is WINS saying that after 22 minutes, I need not listen to them any longer? And does the same voiceover guy do ALL Infinity N/T stations? (Think I've heard the same on KYW/KDKA as well as WBZ/WINS)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

Q?: What USA states have NO 50kw AM signals, even daytime? I know NH doesn't have any (WQTH/Hanover pending), and I don't believe VT has any, and I'd guess ME doesn't either (WGAN, perhaps?). I guess I'm thinking the 3 Northern NE states (ME,NH,VT) and MAYBE NJ and DE would be it...anyone know for sure?