RE: 530 AM Frequency

Funny you mentioned that, Garret. Recently on the National Radio Club
reflector, someone thought they heard them off frequency recently. My ship
was sailing past the Turks and Caicos at the time. I carefully checked my
tuning on my Radio Shack DX-398, which tunes the AM broadcast band in
increments as low as 1khz steps. They were on-frequency as of a week ago. I
did note one or two US AM stations off freq about the same time. I checked a
couple of days later offshore of Key West, FL and they were still on 530khz.
Others chimed in later on saying that in the past they spent a considerable
amount of time on 532khz. The past couple of years I've tuned in and they
seemed to be on-freq.

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL

	[EM1 GITCHIER]  (Radio Vision Christiana 530khz Turks and Caicos
Islands, West Indies...)