RE: Local Political Coverage

Ouch! As a local elected official (2-term Town Councilor), that hurts!
<G>

I demand Ch50 give me TV Time! After all, their licensed to Derry, and
that's where I'm a Councilor...
<LOL>

Seriously, local elections do tend to have very low turnouts (20% in Derry).
I get elected with 2046 ('96) and 1903 ('99)votes in a town with over 15,000
registered voters. Quite Sad.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH