Re: Bangor TV news

I've always preferred WCSH news over the other Portland TV stations.  Pat
Callahan is a pro and WCSH usually has the best group of reporters.
However, I have been watching them less and less as they have increased
their simulcasting with Bangor's WLBZ.  The simulcast results in WCSH news
including stories on car accidents and fires in the Bangor area and the
weather has to be done on a statewide basis.  With the very limited amount
of time given to news anyway, this results in very little local content.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine