Re: Bangor TV news

Even though i have always preffered channel 2 news
over the others in the area(not that i have been able
to watch the news lately due to my work schedule) even
though the thought that most of the news originated
from portland kinda' bugged me. As a side note, i was
on my way to work here at envisionet, i saw a channel
2 news crew interviewing one of our employees.
Probably about the merger with Micrdyne...