Re: Local Radio News (Was Re :Manchester, NH 7-5-0 AM Coming to a radio dial near you?

I had the impression that Goulet was also from Lowell.
His French surname is certainly consistent with somebody
from the Merrimac Valley, considering all of the pople
of French-Canadian ancestery who live there.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205