Re: Local Radio News (Was Re :Manchester, NH 7-5-0 AM Coming to a radio dial near you?

But wouldn't you say that the two most famous alumni of
Merrimac Valley radio are Ed McMahon (WLLH) and Robert
Goulet (WCAP)? In all likelihood, McMahon is also the
wealthiest. Can you supply the dates when these
gentlemen worked at those stations?
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205