Manchester, NH 1640 AM Coming to a radio dial near you?

Bonjour

What I had thought was 1640AM Lawrence with a stronger signal recently,
actually is 1640AM bi-lingual (most Spanish) religious music station in
Manchester NH.

I have heard it three days in a row at the ball field in Auburn NH near
the Derry line during the day, and have taking a trek into Manchester,
where the signal gets much stronger. It's signal easily makes it east of
the city beyond interstate 93. Therefore, you don't  have to travel in to
town to hear it.

As far as I know, this station could have been there since this past
spring, as I always assumed that the weak signal I was hearing on 1640AM
in Derry was from Lawrence, not Manchester.

a bientot
John