Re: Sean Hannity wins syndication deal

For the record, the NY Daily News had it
first in their early edition(2am) this morning...

Initially, it will be WABC and 5 other ABC owned
stations : KABC-AM/LA, KSFO-AM/SF, WMAL-AM/DC,
WBAP-AM/Dallas and WJR-AM/Detroit....The show
will continue to be streamed as it remains one of
the top-rated programs on-line...

WRKO could potentially place all three ABC
drive shows in its line-up.(with Howie
live;Albom and Hannity on TD). They might have
to find new (later) time for Dr.Laura on the schedule
or perhaps cut her loose altogether but Hannity
is a rising star right now with the hottest show
on cable and a top afternoon drive program in NYC....

As far as the 'biggest launch' goes, it's a temporary
record. Wait until ABC signs up Clinton...

-Mark