Chronicle NH Edition

I saw a promo on the noon news today on Ch 9 (WMUR, Manchester, NH) saying
that they will soon be airing a NH edition of Chronicle.  Don't know for
sure, but it looks like it will be mostly segments produced by WCVB, but
introduced by local NH hosts.

So much for the earlier rumor that Hearst-Argyle was planning to kill
Chronicle!

Please be sure to cc any follow ups directly to me, I'm gonna be off list
for a few days while using up some hard-earned vacation time.
---
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH