Re: Boston FMs

Whats the technical term I've heard used on this list
for that before, the tropo?  And would somebody mind
responding to me off list if necessary to explain
exactly how this tropo works, when it "opens up" and
whatnot.  I'm a bit confused about it

                          Matt Osborne
                          Hyde Park, NY

P.S - Was travelling on the NYS Thruway (I-87) between
Exits 21A and 21B recently, and picked up KFKF-FM
Kansas City, MO clearly for quite a few miles.