From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Bob
Nelson...WMWM
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 2:16 PM
To: adamrivers@prodigy.net; boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Boston FMs

Maybe some kind of "skip" (happens at certain times
of year). Last week here on Boston's North Shore
I was getting FMs from southern CT very well.

Depending on the time of year, you can sometimes
get some FMs from amazingly long distances. Once, when
driving on the Mass. Pike in Western MA, I was
getting stations from North Carolina and Carbondale,
IL... and a friend told he picked up what was then
WBCS, 96.9 from Boston, up in Wisconsin.