RE: Responsibilities of those who live at the hub of the universe (Was Re: FM reception)

I'm sorry.. the statement I made was stupid and without thought

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of A.
Joseph Ross
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 12:51 AM
To: Sven Franklyn Weil
Cc: adamrivers@prodigy.net; boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: RE: Responsibilities of those who live at the hub of the
universe (Was Re: FM reception)

On 19 Aug 2001, at 0:18, Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:

> True. Adam's statement might have been the case back in the days of Ellis
> Island (I wonder if it was the case even THEN), but nowadays it certainly
> isn't applicable.

I think my grandparents came in through Boston.  When you figure how
large this country is, it doesn't make sense that New York was ever the
only place for immigrants to enter.  What about on the West Coast?
What about people coming from Canada?

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com