RE: FM reception

At 4:52 PM -0400 8/17/01, Adam Rivers wrote:
>This list is supposed to be for New England and new york.

Actually, if you read the introductory info, it's supposed to be for
metro Boston, period.  Maybe a 50 mile radius.  So I don't know where
you got New York from.  Although it's focus seems to have shifted to
a somewhat greater radius, most of us don't know what you're talking
about when there's  Springfield and Albany stuff posted either.

I think you're confusing the intended coverage of this list with the
coverage of Scott Fybush's newsletter, which takes in a wider area.

Garrett, please correct me gently if I'm wrong.