From: DonKelley@aol.com [mailto:DonKelley@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 12:28 AM
To: lawyer@attorneyross.com; adamrivers@prodigy.net
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Responsibilities of those who live at the hub of the universe
(Was Re: FM...

Is Adam Rivers a Yankee fan?  I don't know who he is, but that statement
sounds like it was cut from the same bolt of cloth as the idea that
everything revolves around New York.  My ancestors emigrated from Ireland
and
centered the country in Boston - where they became naturalized US citizens.
1860's.