WOTW Calls Returning to Nashua NH?

   I heard from someone a rumor that Ernie Anastos, who has bought WMVU (900
Nashua NH) from Keating Wilcox is looking to bring back the WOTW calls
there. I searched the Kodis database to see if anyone else has the WOTW
calls on AM and the search came back stating no match found. Anyone else
hear about this?

   While on the subject of WMVU, I too have heard them on late at night
recently. It sounded like they were on their night power (80 watts I think)
and were running birdfeed talk. I wonder if Ernie Anastos has any format
change plans in store for WMVU?

    Mark Watson