RE: Responsibilities of those who live at the hub of the universe(Was Re: FM reception)

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001, A. Joseph Ross wrote:

> On 18 Aug 2001, at 12:04, Adam Rivers wrote:
>
> all the people that come to this country hafta go to New York..
>
> Not so.  Immigrants come in at many places, including Boston.

True. Adam's statement might have been the case back in the days of Ellis
Island (I wonder if it was the case even THEN), but nowadays it certainly
isn't applicable.
--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few