Re: CNN anchor endorses satellite over cable

On 16 Aug 2001, at 0:59, Jeremy Mixer wrote:

> WHile yes, I agree that it is risky editorializing, I still can't agree
> that anyone who works for CNN, or any other subsidary of Time-Warner, does
> not realize that they are owned by Time-Warner.

It's now AOL-Time-Warner.  And I would expect CNN personnel to
know, simply because whenever they report on news affecting the
company, they state that it is "the parent company of this network."

But they may not necessarily realize that AOL-Time-Warner owns cable
systems.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com