RE: Impressive Broadcast Tower Sites

WNNK is located on a very short stick right next to the mighty 520' tower of
WHTM-TV 27 on a hill north of Harrisburg and is very visible from I 81.
Unfortunately the day I went through there the weather was very
uncooperative and I couldn't get a decent picture.

--Mike

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *