RE: WBZ reception is worsening

Doesn't WBMX have a two bay backup on the Candleabra about 300' up the
tower?

> I don't believe WFNX has more than one site (Medford).

Doesn't WFNX have a backup site at the WLYN tower? Or is that no longer in
use?

> I don't know about WQSX, WKLB, WAAF, or WPLM-FM.

WAAF has a backup on a seperate tower but same site basically up in Paxton.
Same deal with WPLM-FM, which has it's primary on one of the four AM towers,
and backup on another.

Another sites in Mass that uses two sites:

WRNX (100.9 Amherst) in Amherst has a backup transmitter setup on Mt Tom in
Holyoke.

WUPE (95.9 Pittsfield) and WBEC-FM (105.5 Pittsfield) both have backups at
their studios.

--Mike

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *