Re: Portland Ratings (one correction)

to all:  sorry about my mistaking this as WYNZ's best book ever.  as i can
plainly see, without my sneaker in my mouth and obscuring my vision, Oldies
100.9 did have an 8.7 last spring.
that is all.  please continue to go about your business.  (and again, if
your business has anything to do with 98.9 WTPN, let us know just what the
heck it is.)
thanks again.
that's all.
move along.
there's nothing more to see here.  (although, for a really good laugh:
PLEASE make sure you catch the subtle comedic nuances of Bill O'Neill's
Don&Mike post earlier.  funny stuff.)
okay.  i'm done.

- -Chuck Igo