Re: Liddy

Do you mean TalkAmerica (which is what you said) or
RadioAmerica. RadioAmerica, 1-800-510-8255, definitely
specializes in conservative talk. As far as I know,
RadioAmerica and TalkAmerica are not connected with each
other. (I think RadioAmerica has Ollie North and I know
they have or did have Blanquita Collum and other hard-
right talkers) I'm sure that TalkAmerica has its share
of conservtives, but the ones I've heard have not been
of the hard-right variety. I don't consider Liddy as
hard-right as North or Collum.