Re: 'ESPN_Radio'_To_Air_On_WEVD/New_York

The deal couldn't close right away because
of creative tax reasons. The Forward Association is
in the process of returning to its
former status as a not-for-profit organization
under IRS regulations that recognize organization's
social and cultural purpose. It will probably be a
few more months for them to get the non-profit status
at which point Disney will make a nice tax-deductible
contribution....