Re: Layoffs at WCVB??

> 1.  Chronicle cancelled, most of its staff fired

This, IMHO, would be a horrible loss for Boston TV and I would probably
stop watching CVB for good if they cancel Chronicle. I know that this show
has been on the air forever, I have no idea what it's ratings are, but
it's a superb demonstration of local TV at it's finest and it's one of
the few shows I'll actually watch on a network station (aside from local
news). You can bet if this happens they'll fill the slot with some
reality-tv-extreme-gameshow palp, and I'll program 5 right out of
my channel lineup. Grrrrrrr