Info pls: WARL Attleboro

On vacation this week I heard WARL in Attleboro for the first time.  I caught them first from the beach this past Tuesday
late morning,  running a loop of the oddest mix of music (The Cure, Louis Armstrong, an Esquivel instrumental, Classical,
be-bop,  etc). The loop ran three times through before the station abruptly joined a Yankee Baseball pre-game show in
progress.

Still curious, I tuned the station this morning on my way home up 495 and caught the end of a very local and loose doo wop
show.  Jock was soliciting 30 callers to qualify to win Yankees tickets "for tonight's game".  He then announces  "sign off"
with a montage, a couple of promos and returns to the loop.

What is up here?   I checked the WARL website and while their concept of simulcasting web programming looks ambitious(?)
there appears to be no connection to the broadcasts I heard this past week.

Comments? Answers?  Thanks in advance.

Jay Fink
Clifton Park, NY