Re: Red Sox On WSMN

Mark Watson wrote:
>   The Lowell Sun noted in it's sports section the other day that WSMN (1590
>Nashua, NH) is now carrying Red Sox baseball games as of this week.
>     I wonder if they'll have a hard time selling spots for Sox games?

Not that I've noticed a tremendous spot load (ever) on 1590, if WSMN's
sales dept can't sell the Sox, they might as well pull the plug & sell
their tower site to a developer.  When I worked at WKBR in the late
80s/early 90s the Sox were about all they COULD sell.  Bruins went about
50% unsold, very minimal spot load outside of Sox/Bruins, but the Sox were
sold out.