NYC Ratings, Stern, etc. (Was: Re: RUSH INKS $285M DEAL

Given the discussions of Rush...It's interesting to read that Sterns'
numbers are down drastically over the last year or so.  (Didn't he just
re-up at the end of last year?)

Here's the article:

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/34960.htm

Would this drop in ratings coincide with his divorce?

They say behind every sucessful man....

And now the woman is gone...is it having an effect?  Or is he just trying
less now that he's got a big new contract?

Some interesting comments in the article, though...

Joe