Re: RUSH INKS $285M DEAL

I suspect we'll be seeing a few more affiliates drop Rush when their
> contracts come up for renewal....
>
> -GAWollman

Aside from ratings issues, etc., not sure how a raise would effect
affiliates unless there's a worry that rights fees will go up....

Gotta hand it to the guy, he's got this website with a "members only"
section that people pay upwards of fifty bucks a year (and also get
his newsletter).  Just how much Rush can someone need, even if they
_really_ like Rush?  And that "grooveyard of forgotten favorites" that
he streams before his feed <insert David Letterman into camera with
that "smelled bad food" look>.

Bill O'Neill