Trojan ads

Call me a prude but I just heard an ad on WHOB during the 12:58pm break
that (WHOB types take note) if I hear it again during the day I will tune
the radio at my laundromat to something else.

Perhaps I am just old school, but I don't need to hear an ad for Trojan
Condoms during lunch.  If WHOB wants to run a Trojan ad that is fine, put
it in the daypart when people listening are more apt to be using them (at
night).

For anyone who wants to pitch me on what music station to tune into feel
free, I average about 150 to 160 customers a week (and usually a
"customer" consists of 2 to 4 people) that will be exposed to your
station.  The only stations I will not consider are Infinity.

And just to go for the sympathy vote, I have been off the list (and off
the air) for a week because I had eye surgery last Friday and I'm not
supposed to read.

Later

Dave