RE: Clear Channel selling off WGUY

Concord Media Group got two spinoffs here in Jacksonville, FL. One was Class
A FM 106.5 WBGB Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. It was classic rock. Before the
switchover it was Power 106.5 stunting as a CHR, heavily dissing CHR WAPE
95.1. Then it played samples of 4 different songs for the longest time. It
emerged as The Promise 106.5 Contemporary Christian Hits. I have an aircheck
of the startup of the station. Also Concord got 1460 (WNZS?) which
essentially //'d CNN Headline News and a few brokered features.  Concord
turned 1460 into a simulcast of  The promise. Now 1460 is business news
talk. I heard that Concord has some deal to scoop up Clear Channel's
stations they had to spin off.

	<snip> Hill's WWBX 97.1 and WABI 910AM Bangor pair was dismissed by
FCC.