Re: Clear Channel selling off WGUY

Well, that could explain why an acquaintance and WLLH 1972 Alum Steve
Fox still works at Clear Channel "Spun Off" 106.5 Concord Media's "The
Promise as PD. He's been PD at 106.5 WBGB Ponte Vedra
Beach/Jacksonville, FL for many many years. I think the studios are from
"Leased Space" from within the Clear Channel facility. Hmm, Cozy,
wouldn't you say??

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL