From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Howard
Glazer
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 2:42 AM
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Bob Gamere

Nice article in the Brockton Enterprise earlier this week about Bob
Gamere, onetime Boston sports anchor (and Candlepins for Cash host, and
Yankees play-by-play announcer), who's now calling horse races at the
Brockton Fair. Click "archive" at http://enterprise.southofboston.com,
follow the link to the Enterprise archive, then search for "Gamere."

Howard