Re: WNSH 1570 back on (again!)

From: "Hakim Madjid" <HMadjid@mindspring.com>

> Agian In My Ever So Humble Opinion, WRKO could use a top to bottom revamp
of
> their programming.
>
> But then what do I know?  As 680 seems to be getting pretty decent
ratings.

Actually no....what are they..16th place overall in the market (25-54)?

I think being an old-line big signal AM with a history...gives the
impression they are doing well.  But infomercials in the middle of the day
Sat-Sun's?  "Safety Spots" airing in morning drive?  All sorts of ads for
Ginsana and impotence products?

I think in Morning drive WRKO doesn't even crack the top 10 (25-54)...if I
remember...maybe not even the top 15...before and after Andy Moes.

Boston Institution Howie Carr getting beat by one Jay Severin?

You made some interesting points in your post.

Since all programming and audience is demo related...might we ask your age?

Joe