RE: Potty Runs (was Today's LTAR)

>  And of course what about those times when the Manager forgets to
>  pick up a pkg of TP??????!!!!!!!! Been there... 'nuff said!

Ah, but aren't broadcasters pros at improvising when necessary?

When I worked at a certain Boston TV station, the overnight master control
operator had been told that he should call the ops manager in an emergency.
Imagine how much the OM regretted saying that at 3:00 a.m. when he got a
call from the MCO telling him the men's room was out of toilet paper.

-JR

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/