Re: Potty Runs (was Today's LTAR)

On 28 Jun 2001, at 15:54, Bill O'Neill wrote:

> Who started this string, anyhow?  Sheesh.
>
> Oops. Never mind.
>
> Bill O'Neill

Ah, for the days of my youth...when I really looked forward to
hearing the words "Nights in white satin...." and hoped that I would
be back in time for "cold hearted orb that rules the night".
I think back and wonder "How did I ever survive?"

Dan Cole
(who realized after a year of jocking that newspeople could at least
count on a break when they really needed one)  :o