Re: Today's LTAR

To clarify exactly where I was: there's an exit on
I-93 south which says "Route 38, to Route 28--
Medford/Somerville". For a few blocks, Rt. 38
parallels I-93. Then you turn right onto Rt. 28;
Foss Park is on your right. But if you were to take a
_left_ onto Rt. 28, you'd be headed for the Assembly
Sq. Mall... maybe I was getting some sort of splatter
from 1430 or 590, but it was when I got the splatter
that I tuned to 1700 and found the pirate.