Re: Carroll O'Connor and John Lee Hooker pass on

To quote THE Republican on our list: "Let The Market Decide". ...   and since
there's probably one person who would recognize Hooker's music or face to
10,000 people who would recognize Carroll O'Connor's character(s) or face, if
O'Connor got most of the press, then that makes sense.   While Hooker's music
was apparently influential (I still can't detect such), so was the
groundbreaking-on-TV character of Archie Bunker.
----jibguy

In a message dated 6/22/01 7:38:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dib9@gwi.net