Anne Cody Leaving WZLX?

On Friday morning, I heard Anne Cody announce that she was leaving the WZLX
morning show.  I didn't hear anything else about it.  Is she leaving the
show only, or the whole station?  Does anyone have any info on this?

Anne has been with WZLX for at least 10-12 years, that's a pretty
exceptional record!  I really enjoyed her evening music show, back around
1990.  I haven't heard much of WZLX since they trimmed their playlist to 50
songs.

-Lou