Re: WABI/WWBX sale dismissed by FCC

This must be a first. My guess is that Clear Channel
backed out and the FCC decided to take credit. The FCC
has red-flagged hundreds of proposed transfers for the
same reason and this is the first one I'm aware of that
didn't go down because of the FCC's red flag. A few
deals didn't close, but I don't think the FCC ever took
credit before. Anyone have any information to the
contrary?