Re: some "Lost 45's"...

In a message dated 5/31/01 12:48:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, PWerlin@aol.com
writes:

<< there is one song that my friends and I loved, but not having listened to
Lost 45's/70's shows in a long time, I don't know if it is playedn much. That
song is "American City Suite" by Cashman and West.  The loooong version.   I
used to know all the words. Do you guys remember that one?   >>

WJIB palys it occasionally, but have had comments that's it's depressing (The
"A Friend Is Dying" portion -  which is really the most intensive part of the
7-minute medley), so I keep it few & far between.
---jibguy