Re: some "Lost 45s"...

In a message dated Wed, 30 May 2001  2:51:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Bob Nelson...WMWM" <bobonradio@yahoo.com> writes:

<< Ah! Very good. And I'm sure Bob Bittner has played
"Eres Tu" on WJIB. I was referring to stations
like WODS, which might not necessarily play such
songs, other than possibly on their "Thursday
Night Countdown".>>

That's a great "lost 45" -- I heard it not too long ago, one night while tuning around - probably one of the local Spanish stations, and got very nostalgic.
I have had it in my head ever since, and now, as a singer, I appreciate it more and it's one of those sing in the shower kind of songs.
  And another VERY nostalgic song for me, that I've heard TWICE in the last couple weeks, is Please Come to Boston.  I forget who performed it - is he lost?
phyllis