From: Sptseditor@aol.com <Sptseditor@aol.com>
To: Dan.Strassberg@att.net <Dan.Strassberg@att.net>; hmadjid@earthlink.net
<hmadjid@earthlink.net>
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Date: Monday, May 28, 2001 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: Red Sox Spanish Play By Play

>IIRC, the deal to put the Sox full-time in Spanish this year came a little
bit late in the game, so to speak, and WRCA has some popular Caribbean
programming on Saturdays. Thus, the games went to the station which had some
available air time: 1120. The funny thing is that there aren't many Hispanic
areas which are well-served by 1120's signal, except Lowell and Framingham.
Try picking up 1120 in Dorchester, Somerville, or Roxbury on a normal radio
and you're likely SOL.