Re: Jackass,Viacom&CBS

> Dave Faneuf noted:
> >...ALL the major networks reported on the story where
> >a 13 or 14 year old kid set himself on fire imitating
> >a segment of Jackass, ABC, NBC, CNN, FoxNews etc. ALL
> >the news networks EXCEPT CBS!

I would have hoped the other networks would have used good editorial
judgement and ignored the story as well.  It is ridiculous to balme TV for
idiotic behavior of individuals.  All this story is about is lawyers who
want to make a big score and politicians who want to get votes by blaming
the media for everything that's wrong in our society.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine