Jackass,Viacom&CBS

Just heard a very interesting report on NPR's "On The Media" by
Mike Pesca about the MTV show Jackass and the lawsuits the show
has be subjected to.  To make a long story shorter,  ALL the major
networks reported on the story where a 13 or 14 year old kid set
himself on fire imitating a segment of Jackass, ABC, NBC, CNN,
FoxNews etc. ALL the news networks EXCEPT CBS!  The
connection,  CBS and MTV are owned by Viacom.  This appears to
me to be a blatant move by a major corporation to protect itself from
further blame by stepping in and preventing its news organization
from reporting on a major story!  So much for the public good!

df

Please don't hit the reply button, I am not at my home computer,
Thanks.