$17,000.I MAILED TO A LIST TWO HOURS AGO AND HAVE ALREADY EARNED
$13.20. Just
follow these 3 simple steps AND WATCH YOUR DOWNLINE GROW:

#1: Sign up at Resource-A-Day under the 1st ID in the list below.
You
get $10.00 Simple so far. And by the way if you are already a
member
you are allowed two accounts.

#2: Send a email to the 3rd person on the list and put in the
subject
line: "I signed up under #1".

#3: Copy this letter, delete the #1 position, move the other two
up
and insert your information at the bottom in the #3
position.(Make
sure you copy all email addresses & URL's correctly).

Now send this letter to as many people as you can until you
receive 3

emails saying "I signed up under #1". (That's it, only 3
not 6 or 10 or 20...just 3.)

When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27
people
signed up under you! Not bad, but only the beginning. A short
(very
short) time later, each of these people will have 27 people
signed up
under them,and so on.
After the Fourth Level is done you are $17,000 richer. (See
calculations below.)

Here is the List:

#1 mailto: laner@uinta.com
http://www.resource-a-day.com/members2/riggs1/
#2  mailto:  richsuem@yahoo.com
http://www.resource-a-day.com/members2/100exman/
 #3 mailto: warthog67@excite.com
http://www.resource-a-day.com/members3/fresh1/

Why not try it. You have NOTHING to lose, and a lot of money to
gain.3 simple steps! Sign up under #1 NOW!

(P.S.) If you're a US Citizen, you can earn more money from
Resource-a-day with their 10-5-QA program.)

Calculations of earnings:
Your own sign up $10.00
First level 27x0.40=$10.80
Second level 729x0.20=$145.80
Third level 19683x0.05=$984.15
Fourth level 531441x0.03=$15943.23

Total potential earnings $17,093.97

Cost to you -NOTHING!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE ????

This is not Spam. Each of us are subscribed to an opt-in list, or
I am
replying to mail sent to me in kind.

If you wished to be removed, please reply with remove in your
subject line. Thank you