Headline News

I was just watching CNN Headline News this morning, and it seems they've radically changed the format, going back to having two hosts, the clock seems drastically different, and I also saw a spot where they said some viewers would be breaking away for local news. Anyone have the lowdown on all these changes? And are there many cable companies which are actually doing local insertions. (I can tell you SusCom here in York, PA, and Cablevision of Boston/Brookline are not.)

-Sean