Re: Hyperlinks are not enough!

The whole copyright issue when it comes to texts and newspaper works has come to the forefront in the past 10 years or so. Technically, by photocopying those newspaper articles, you are breaking copyright regulations. Beginning in the early 1990s, I remember signs popping up in Staples and OfficeMax locations reminding customers that photocopying portions of text books was illegal and you could be prosecuted. And I believe there was a case in which a copyright holder actually sued someone for doing this (potentially even suing the copy center) and won. Hence, Garrett has good reason not to let such material on the list.

-Sean